Monday, July 03, 2006

Worst Orkut Intro's !!!

As promised in the previous, here I present u the Irritating/Funny/worst Orkut Intro's !!!
ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!

1. "You have such a nice voice. can i be frens with u?"!!
2."Can I do friendship with you?"
3. K@MR@@N: HI, H R U ?I AM KAMRAN,FROM PAKISTANSHOULD WE BE FRIEND ?I AM WAITING FOR UR REPLY TC AND BYE
4.hello ,I think u r also in CTS ! when did u got the job ! i got CTS in march previous year n hoping to join in august this year ! lets b friends . mail or scrap back soon !take care ! byeeeeee
5.Leonardo:Hi!I am of Brazil and I would very like to be its friend!If you to want adds to me there also, ok ?A great kiss...L?o
6. I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again.
7. "hi !!!wats going on....??really u r loooking stunning in all the pix...wanna friendship...?"
8. Hii,I have seen you in the movie "Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai". I know you are Kareena Kapoor, why has you changing name to Archana under Orkut? I like you verrii maachhh. You friending with me?
9. Heyy , you look very beautiful. You will be best fit for my mega serial character. Pls friends with me and I will give you mega role in my next soap "Marudhaaniyum Maattu Saaniyum".Pls pls pls yaa, add as friend yaaa .
10. hi.. we r looking for a partner for my bro who has completed his double m.s from boston, univ of massacheusetts and is employed at wall street now. we would like to know if u would b intrested in getting married
11. hi interested?
12. Looks like u r new to orkut...let me trap u b4 someone else..What say??

[Courtesy: From an Orkut dating Community]

1 comment:

Anu Russell said...

I have had this happen so many times to me on Orkut! I get so mad...first off it is irritatingly bad english and on top of it sidey comment! Jeez it I get so mad! And they do this in spite of me having a "Do not add me if I don't know you" message on my Orkut profile!