Monday, July 03, 2006

Back with a Bang !

Its been actually more than a month since I've updated this blog. Bit more workload and odd working hours kinda made me lazy to actually open blogger.com and post something spicy...
Though I was orkutting, my posts to blog kinda got postponed then n there...
Well, I am finding my assignment in the present project bit good, interesting and challenging. I am working on Oracle Applications (E - Business Suite) -- Projects. My previous exposure to HRMS is helping a whale and thanks to Smitha, my teamy who literally spoon fed me all these days on Projects and the functionality of my module.. Now, I am getting a bit to learn on Normalisation, Web Money and Oracle Time and Labor..Well, leave these at-work-chores..
Had been to home last week and this weekend to Kalpu' s place.. All previous weekends were dedicated to office ;-( Yesterday had a bit shopping in the hustle-bustle of Ranganathan St. with Nilesh and went to Marina beach.. Followed by my all time favorite - Capuchino at CCD...
And no movies all these days..Post my Chennai arrival, I had seen only one movie -- Pudupettai, which just kinda was shit of a storyline, apparenlty motivated at making something 'different' by Selvaraghavan. Didnt last to expectations, though I hear a certain section of junta liking it. Photography was good, but that doesnt make a movie full, right?
Well, will be back with anything interesting stuff if any ! Till then Enjoy the next post...

No comments: