Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fountain Head


Its been movie reviews all this time in my blog.. Actually I still have left Bommarillu, Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu and Lage Raho Munnabhai to be added..And Munnabhai was AWESOME!

But I feel this is going more kinda Movie Tabloid..So for a change I am not posting the reviews immediately...
I ve come to home this weekend.. Things on my agenda are to attend a wedding and Kumbabhishegam of my oor temple.. And last month, I finished reading Fountain Head by Ayn Rand which I started somewhere back in my B.E 1st year. The first 200 or so pages didnt delight me then and it was long kept unread. Add to it generous circulations among my friends and later getting fabulous reviews on it, I took a sudden interest and finished it in installments over the last few months. I just loved every page of the book in the last few chapters, in particular, when more of objectivism is enlightened through Roark. Got to know and appreciate as well lots of things about Architecture throughout the book... And I should say, Roark's speech in the Courtland Trial is a masterpiece.
I shall add more about it when I get time..

No comments: