Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hello-Salaam-Namaste-Vanakkam

Lots of things have happened over the last few days since I've posted my first entry. Yippe, I am fully immersed in the blogging world.. More than posting, all these days, I am more into going through other's blogs!

Well, I should say I started rather uncoventionally with a travel write-up and lazed away without posting any new stuff. Chalo, I am posting this which actually should have been my first post. I know I may lack in some aspects -- be it content or language; but do pour in your thoughts and opinions as and when you go through (this crap!). After all, I am yet another imperfect-normal-homo-sapien.

Alright, I salute you with my personal offerings of Hello-Salaam-Namaste-Vanakkam-Vandanam-Welcome-Swagatam- to my blog. Read at your own risk!

No comments: